-Last Nite ::
-Huh........ im arrive at Angkasa Hall bout 930pm... then left from there after having a glass of tea 'o ais at Syed BISTRO.
Usually my fren ask to go to my restaurant coz thats my name man!!! Huh..nothing unpredictable happens
at BP and SYED Bistro last nite. But something is happen when im going back...........im going back as usual drive bout 90 and above KMH. Then after a while came a policeman ahead of me and ask me to slow down my car......... im go out.. and he ask
my license..........then he ask me... "ko nak saman ke ko ade duit" sial betulll.......... direct terus mintak duit.. thank god i only hv rm20 in my wallet....... that money he ask......and i go....after that im realised im forgot to take his name and number........
if im remember.......for sure he cant work anymore..shit to that policemen...........but not all policeman is like that but some is
as shit as last nite policeman.........

-This Morning::
-After wake up at 715am...(today is the earliest morning im woke up this week) ......im prepare to go to Sheraton Imperial Hotel
at Jalan Sultan Ismail to attend a Nortel Networks - Services-Centric Networking Seminar. All the presenters are from Australia and US. The seminar start at 1000am and finished at 1200pm... and now im at the office write this blog and chat with Asma the AF fans :D

[musique on air]
Lazlo Bane - Superman

0 comments: